Ving series camera flash (Vflash) is the world first rechargeable Lithium-ion powered hotshoe strobe. As a manual flash, V850 uses lithium-ion polymer battery instead of AA-sized batteries and external power pack. This brings three advantages: fast recycle time, more flash times, and convenience. It is an all manual flash to fit camera flash brands e.g. Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
Li-ion battery Brings Big Changes
- 1.5 recycle time at full power, beyond any competitors
- 650 full power pops with single Li-ion battery pack
- Less bulky, less heavy, no hassle but more convenient
High Speed Sync + Power & Trigger Control
- Use high speed trigger (e.g. CellsII) to achieve up to 1/8000s synchronization between Vflash and camera at any power level
- Use optional FT-16S to wirelessly control Vflash power ratio, focus assist beam, sound beep, and triggering.
Super Value Flash & Battery Compact Combo
- Single Li-ion battery provides the power equivalent of 12 AA batteries. No external pack and fewer charger is needed. Less money for compact bulk and more benefits.
- Charging preparation is no longer tedious and long waited.
Stable Output & Good Lighting
- Stable light output & color temp. during successive shooting. Output will not decrease with each pops.
- Through the premium Fresnel lens, the light is well diffused. Light ouput of all four corners bear tiny differences. Light decays gently from the center to the corners
Withstanding Overheat & Useful Functions
- GN58 (m ISO 100). Overheat occurs after thousands of low-output pops or after 20 full power pops.
- Power adjusts from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3rd increments
- Useful functions include Manual zooming, MULTI flash, M/S1/S2 flash, matrix focus assist laser beam.
- Charged with AC or car charger (2.5~4 hrs). Easily check battery life from LCD panel or charger.