The Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G Lens is an ultra-compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens that offers a 3.0x zoom range. You can use this lens for general photography.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) helps you to get the focus at ultra-high speed with exceptional accuracy so you won’t miss a shot. The SWM gives you very quite autofocus capabilities that are ideal for shooting video.
The Vibration Reduction (VR) system allows you to do telephoto zoom shooting even in low light conditions. The VR system minimises image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3 stops (8 times) faster.
The Nikon Super Integrated Coating used in this lens minimises ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- SWM enables ultra-high speed AF with super quiet operation
- VR system and Nikon Super Integrated Coating allows shooting in low light conditions
- Hybrid aspherical lens element minimises chromatic aberration and enhance optical performance
- Focal Length: 18 - 55 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
- Aperture Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: Nikon DX, FX in DX Crop Mode
- Angle of View: 76° - 28°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11" (28 cm)
- Magnification: 0.31x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.22
- Groups/Elements: 8/11
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 52 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.9 x 3.1" (7.37 x 7.87 cm)
- Weight: 9.35 oz (265 g)
- 1x Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G Lens
- 1x Front & Rear lens caps