The RØDE Lavalier Microphone is a quality lavalier with an omnidirectional polar pattern and condenser element, well suited for general speech pickup in sermons, presentations, instruction, interviews, etc. The microphone's detachable cable is easily replaceable in the event of a short or break, and its proprietary MiCon connection allows you to select from a number of optional adapters, for use with virtually any wireless bodypack transmitter. The microphone ships in a protective storage case and includes a waterproof pop-filter, wind-muff and clip.
Note! MiCon connection is proprietary. Requires optional adapter for use with wireless transmitters, preamplifiers, etc.
- RØDE MiCon Connector
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Includes Windscreen and Wind Muff
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 69dB
- Equivalent Noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Output Impedance: 3kΩ Typical
- Output Connectors: RØDE's MiCon Connector (Requires optional adapter for use with wireless systems)
- Dimensions: 0.17 x 0.17 x 0.47" (4.5 x 4.5 x 12mm)
- Weight: 0.03 oz (1g)