When speed, convenience and space concerns are of paramount importance the Sirui P-324X Carbon Fibre Monopod is a worthy stand-in for a tripod. Whether you're shooting sports, wildlife or family gatherings, mobility and stability make the difference between good shots and bad.
The unique design that makes the P-324X stand out in the crowd of available monopods is the three-foot fold-down support feature. Besides the added stability of a larger footprint, the feet solve a multitude of problems encountered by image makers using a standard leg in snow, ice, sand and turf scenarios. The legs are attached to the feet by a type of ball head that allows you to pan 360 degrees or tilt up to 15 degrees in any direction. If you need maximum stability you can even stand on the sturdy feet while shooting. The P-324X comes with a carrying case and tools for adjusting the tension on the ball head. A 3/8" and 1/4"-20 reversible camera screw is provided.
- The P-324X has three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide stability of a tripod with the convenience of a monopod
- Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
- The mounting plate comes with a double-headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Maximum Height: 74.8" (190 cm)
- Minimum Height: 29" (74 cm)
- Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Tube Diameters: Maximum: 32 mm, minimum: 22 mm
- Leg Lock Type: Twist
- Male Thread Size: 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16
- Load Capacity: 22 lb (10 kg)
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)