The Tamron SP 10-24mm F3.5-4.5 Di-II Lens for Nikon is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras using the more compact (APS-C) digital size image sensors. Boasting a focal length range of 10 - 24mm, you can use this lens for creating dramatic images as it features both ultra-wide and semi-wide angle settings.
The close focusing capability of this lens allows you to capture images with an exaggerated perspective at the 10mm ultra wide-angle end. Alternatively you can shoot with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:5 at the 24mm semi-wide-angle. This lens has Micro Motor to ensure precise and smooth auto focusing.
This zoom lens incorporates aspherical lens to minimise spherical aberrations, coma and distortion.
This lens is designed exclusively for DSLR cameras with smaller-size sensors. It is NOT compatible with 35mm film cameras and DSLR cameras with image sensors larger than 24 x 16mm.
- Compact, lightweight ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- For use with Nikon digital SLR cameras
- For APS-C/DX image sensor cameras
- Micro Motor for autofocus
- Aspherical lens to minimise spherical aberrations, coma and distortion
- Focal Length: 10 - 24 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 – 4.5
- Aperture Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: Nikon DX, FX in DX Crop Mode
- Angle of View: 108° - 60°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.45" (24 cm)
- Magnification: 0.19x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:5.1
- Groups/Elements: 9/12
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Image Stabilization: No
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 77 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.1 x 3.9" (7.87 x 9.91 cm)
- Weight: 14.32 oz (406 g)
- 1x Tamron SP 10-24mm F3.5-4.5 Di-II Lens for Nikon
- 1x Front & Rear lens caps
- 1x Lens hood