The Tamron SP 70-200mm F2.8 VC USD Di Lens for Canon is a high-speed standard telephoto zoom lens with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. This lens is designed for full-size SLR and DSLR cameras. It offers superior image quality accentuated by advanced Vibration Compensation (VC) and an Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) Motor for quiet, smooth and precise autofocus.
With the VC mechanism, you can use a much slower shutter speeds than otherwise possible, without noticeable increase in image blur. This means you can shoot in low-light conditions and still have the sharpness desired.
The USD autofocus motor helps you to get the focus at a faster speed so you won’t miss a shot. The USD motor gives you very quite autofocus capabilities that are ideal for shooting video.
This lens incorporates one special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) and four LD (Low Dispersion) elements to minimize chromatic aberrations.
Above all, the moisture-resistant construction helps protect the lens from any water that comes near it.
- For use with all Canon digital SLR cameras
- XLD and four LD glass elements to enhance the optical quality
- VC system is incorporated into the lens
- USD AF motor allows fast and quiet AF, ideal for shooting video
- Moisture-resistant construction helps protect the lens
- 3.37”(85.8 mm) – smaller than others in its class
- Focal Length: 70-200 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/2.8
- Aperture Minimum: f/32
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film, Full-Frame Digital Sensor, Canon (APS-C), Canon (APS-H)
- Angle of View: 34°-12°, APS-C Picture Angle: 22° - 7°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 51.2" (1.30 m)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:8
- Groups/Elements: 17/23
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: Yes (Removable – rotating)
- Filter Thread: 77 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.38 x 7.41" (85.5 x 188.3 mm)
- Weight: 51.85 oz (1470 g)
- 1x Tamron SP 70-200mm F2.8 VC USD Di Lens for Canon
- 1x Front and Rear lens cap
- 1x Lens hood
- 1x Tripod collar