A truly fast short telephoto prime designed for full-frame Sony E mount cameras, the Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2 Lens fromMitakon Zhongyi pairs the bright maximum aperture with a portrait-length perspective for extensive focus control and enhanced low-light shooting. The optical design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements with four high refractive index elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to achieve notable sharpness, even at wide apertures. Additionally, the lens features a manual focus design with a floating elements system, along with a de-clicked, silent aperture ring to benefit both still and video applications. Ideally suited for portraiture applications, the refined optical design, fast maximum aperture, and longer-than-normal perspective help to isolate subject matter and deliver a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Portrait-length 85mm prime is compatible with full-frame Sony E mount mirrorless digital cameras, and can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will provide a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and four high refractive index elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range for greater sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design utilizes a floating elements system to permit focusing on subjects as close as 3.3' away.
- De-clicked, stepless aperture ring permits smooth, silent aperture adjustment to benefit video applications.
- An 11-blade rounded diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- All-metal lens barrel features printed depth of field and focus scales. Additionally, a metal lens mount also offers increased durability between the lens and camera.
- Sony E Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Four High Refractive Index Elements
- Manual Focus, Floating Elements Design
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Barrel and Mount