The ‘Nikon NZ Full-Frame Lens Cashback’ Promotion runs from 12.00am Thursday 27th August 2020 to 11.59pm
Sunday 18th October 2020 (Promotion Period), and is only valid for purchases of selected Nikon products. All valid claims must be lodged and received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on Sunday 1st November 2020.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Claims can be made by visting www.mynikonlife.co.nz/promotions, clicking the ‘Redeem Now’ link, and filling in the online form.
- To be valid, all claims must include a copy of the receipt/tax invoice. The receipt/tax invoice can be submitted either
through the online redemption form, or via post addressed to Nikon NZ Full-Frame Lens Cashback, Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446. Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- One ED Glass and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.3"
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography with a 1:1 reproduction ratio for life-size macro photography and a 7.3" minimum focus distance. At just longer than a standard focal length, the lens is also useful for portraiture and short telephoto applications. When used on a DX-format DSLR, its 35mm focal length equivalence corresponds to a 90mm lens. The f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective for low-light imaging and provides shallow depth of field control.
With an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element and aspherical elements, chromatic and spherical aberrations are controlled for superior optical performance. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated lens coatings improve light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare. The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Internal Focusing (IF) system afford fast and quiet focusing action and the M/A mode switch with manual focus override enables fast access to critical focus, The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.