Sales Ponsonby Branch
If you are always willing to go the extra mile to make your customer happy, enjoy a fast paced environment and a problem solver then this is for you.
As a Photogear Salesperson, you are at the heart of our team; with a passion for extraordinary customer service, you will be our customer’s ‘go to’ person for anything technical when it comes to both photo and video gear.
Photogear is looking for someone who wants to grow with the business. If you are always willing to go the extra mile to make your customer happy, enjoy a fast paced environment and always want to challenge yourself to bring your efficiency and multi-tasking skills to the next level while having great attention to details, then please consider us.We will guarantee to bring you the challenge, excitement, reward and opportunity and hope you will be the next Photogear cornerstones in the making.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with prospective customers
- Build and maintain long term relationship with current customers
- Sales (over the phone/in store/online)
- Provide product packages and solutions to customers
- Dealing with local suppliers
- Assisting with shop display and merchandising
- Other sales and customer service related tasks
Relevant Skills, Training and Experience:
- Sales experience in the is preferred with a good knowledge of equipment and a willingness to learn & grow your knowledge.
- Client Focus: Recognises and ensures that high-quality service is delivered to the customers at all times.
- Teamwork: Communicate openly, always willing to share thoughts, opinions and ideas with members of the team; as well as taking considering what others have to say. Always willing to assist others when they need a helping hand.
- Sales Ability: Demonstrates excellent selling and relationship building skills in order to obtain current sales and ensure on-going relationships with clients.
- Time Management / Flexibility & Multitasking: Manages workloads within appropriate timescales, making use of available tools and resources.
- Attitude Work ethic and teamwork: Works as an effective member of the team towards achieving the team goals, and demonstrates an appropriate work ethic at all times.
- Initiative & Problem Solving: Demonstrates appropriate levels of initiative by thinking outside the box and providing appropriate suggestions or implementing changes as appropriate.
- Communication: Demonstrates effective written and oral communication both with internal and external customers.
- Quality & Accuracy: Ensures quality of work adheres to company standards at all times.
- Ownership: Takes appropriate levels of ownership for tasks and delivery at all times
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Could this be the career step you've been looking for?
If this is you, apply now to make this role your new reality.
Please email your CV together with Cover Letter to email@example.com