The ew IEM G4-Twin Wireless Monitor System Kit from Sennheiser is an addition to Sennheiser's evolution family of wireless monitor systems. It includes an SR IEM G4 transmitter, two EK IEM G4 stereo receivers, two pairs of IE 4 earphones, a rod antenna, a GA 3 rackmount kit, and four AA batteries. This kit can be used as a rugged two-person, all-in-one wireless in-ear monitoring system for applications in live stage, theatre, or house of worship performances.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless monitoring system for in-ear applications.
- Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
- Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations