The SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser features 2000 UHF frequencies in 25 kHz steps and is built with 20 fixed frequency banks, 32 frequency presets, and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. It can be used to capture audio when paired with a companion receiver and microphone in various environments for broadcast TV, ENG, and field applications.
The transmitter is menu-driven with a backlit LCD display showing the current frequency, frequency bank, channel number, metering of output level, transmission status, battery status, and more. An auto-lock feature prevents settings from being accidentally altered. The transmitter can be synchronised via an integrated infrared interface and is programmable in the bodypack transmitter menu.
Power is supplied by two 1.5V AA batteries or by a Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. The unit is enclosed in a rugged metal housing and is equipped with a 2.5mm jack to connect a remote mute switch. A 3.5mm jack socket is featured for the mic/line inputs.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for use with any Sennheiser headmic or lavalier microphone
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring, and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 50 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power: 10/30/50mW
- Transmission Range: up to 100 m
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter