- Modular Designed for Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 and S1R
- Arca-Type Plate with Center Marks on Both Axis
- Built-in Flat Screw Driver
- 1/4”-20 Accessory Threads & Integrated Slot for Carry Strap
- Extendable Side Plate for Tethering or Cable Release
- Compatible with SmallRig Lens Adapter Support for Sigma MC-21 BSA2355
The SmallRig L-Bracket for Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 and S1R APL2354 is modular designed with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide accessory mounting threads. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. Each axis features a sensor centring line to align the camera on a tripod head. It secures on the bottom of the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw and features a locating pin to prevent twisting. The L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side and bottom for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe 1593 and Manfrotto QR Plate 1280. The side plate can be extended 30mm if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. Additionally, the bottom features strap hole for Peak Design strap and a flat screwdriver allows to install the L bracket in seconds.