21.5-inch 10-bit FHD LCD
The FM-21HDR monitor adopts a 21.5 inch LCD panel with LED backlight, 1000nits high brightness. The native resolution is Full HD 1920x1080, contrast 1000:1 and viewing angle is Horizontal: 178 deg. / Vertical: 178 deg.
With 1000nit high brightness, FM-21HDR can display HLG and Dolby Vision PQ HDR image by switching the HDR curves for different cameras.
• ARRI Log-C HLG Rec2020
• ARRI Log-C PQ Rec2020
• Canon C-log2Cin HLG Rec2020
• Canon C-log2Cin PQ Rec2020
• Canon C-log3Cin HLG Rec2020
• Canon C-log3Cin PQ Rec2020
• Panasonic V-Log HLG Rec2020
• Panasonic V-Log PQ Rec2020
• RED L3G10 HLG Rec2020
• RED L3G10 PQ Rec2020
• SONY S-Log3 Cin HLG Rec2020
• SONY S-Log3 Cin PQ Rec2020
• SONY S-Log3 SG3 HLG Rec2020
• SONY S-Log3 SG3 PQ Rec2020
Built-in De-log 3DLUTs
DIT user 3DLUT cube upload
FM-21HDR provides more than 20 De-log 3DLUTs to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras. Includes ARRI, RED, SONY, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, BMD, FujiFilm, GoPro, DJI. And the user 3DLUT cube or calibrated 3DLUT cube can be uploaded by USB stick.
Video Analysis Assistant Pattern
Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
FM-21HDR supports video analysis assistant patterns includes: Waveform (Y/Pb/Pr/R/G/B), Vector scope, Histogram (R/G/B/Y), to convert the digital video quality info (Luma, Color, Saturation, etc) to patterns and the patterns can be switched on/off individually, select display position (Up/Down/Left/Right), size, color and translucence.
Embedded audio monitoring
Up to 16-ch meters
The monitor can display 16-ch embedded audio meters. The display mode can be:
• CH1-4 and CH5-8
• CH1-4 and CH9-12
• CH1-4 and CH13-16
• CH5-8 and CH9-12
• CH5-8 and CH13-16
• CH9-12 and CH13-16
Function Keys Assign
4 User Presets of Function Keys restore
There're 4 F-keys to assign different functions and you can make independent assignments and restore in 4 User Profiles. Long Press F1/U1, F2/U2, F3/U3, F4/U4 button to recall User 1/2/3/4 with different F1/2/3/4 assignments.
Enables de-squeeze the image from a camera utilizing anamorphic lens. Aspect Formats:
• x1.3 Anamorphic De-Squeeze
• x2.0 Anamorphic De-Squeeze
• x2.0 MAG Anamorphic De-Squeeze
TSL UMD and TALLY
FM-21HDR supports TSL 3.1 and 4.0 protocol UMD display and front TALLY light via RJ45 (RS485) port in the rear panel, input and output.
Various Power Input
V-mount / 4-pin XLR / AC
FM-21HDR provides 11-17V 4-pin XLR input and 100-240V AC input. A V-mount plate is pre-installed so that you can attach V-mount battery to power the monitor via D-tap to 4-pin XLR cable. The power consumption is 48W.
- 21.5" 1920x1080 non-glaring LCD
- 8-bit LCD, 12-bit internal process
- 1000 nits high bright
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI and CVBS
- HDR LUTs: HLG & Dolby vision PQ
- Multi-camera logs to Rec.709
- DIT user 3DLUT cube upload by USB
- Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
- 16-ch embedded audio meters
- Peaking focus assist with precision adjustment
- Exposure assist / Zebra / Blue only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze / Multiple markers
- USB firmware upgrade
- V-mount or 4-pin XLR or AC input