· For RED DSMC2 Cameras
· Bolt 3000 Transmitter/Receiver Pair
· SmallHD 7" Cine 7 Touchscreen Monitor
· Cine 7 Monitor Camera Control Kit
Teradek 3000 XT Overview
Transmit and monitor 3G-SDI and HDMI 1080p60 video with this Teradek Bolt 3000 Wireless Monitor and Camera Control Kit for RED DSMC2 cameras put together by B&H. The kit includes the Bolt 3000 DSMC2 wireless transmitter, the Bolt 3000 XT wireless receiver, the SmallHD 7" Cine 7 touchscreen on-camera monitor with V-Mount plate, and the Cine 7 monitor camera control kit for RED DSMC2 cameras.
The Bolt 3000 transmitter connects to the RED DSMC2 camera and transmits up to 1080p60 video to the Bolt 3000 XT receiver over a maximum line-of-sight distance of 3000'. The Cine 7 touchscreen monitor connects to the receiver and the camera control kit allows you to also use the monitor to control certain functions of the DSMC2 camera such as run/stop, exposure, configuration settings, and more.
Teradek Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Receiver
With the Teradek Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Receiver you can receive visually lossless 3G-video or HDMI signals from a Bolt 3000 transmitter with zero latency. The receiver unit itself can be secured via built-in 3/8"-16 M3 threaded holes or the built-in NATO rail.
A light stand adapter is included for mounting on stands. For convenience, a standard HDMI cable is included so you can plug in right out of the box. Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector. A D-Tap power cable is included for attaching to a battery. The receiver can share the transmitter with up to three other receivers. It features built-in AES-128 encryption that protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
The receiver includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek's proprietary software utilities including a manual frequency selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5 GHz spectrum analyzer to keep an eye on interference in your area.
The receiver features an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs.
An integrated NATO rail on the receiver along with several M3 mounting points and an ARRI-compatible 3/8"-16 threaded hole with locating pin holes provide multiple mounting options.
SDI ancillary data support for metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers.
Five included antennas for the receiver enable it to pick signals up with clarity.
SmallHD 7" Cine 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor (V-Mount)
The lightweight SmallHD Cine 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7" display suitable for outdoor use. The Cine 7 supports up to UHD 4K HDMI output as well as various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI.
The Cine 7 features a bright 1800 cd/m², 322 ppi, 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. Using the intuitive Swipe OS3, you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap. At the rear of the monitor, a V-Mount battery mount enables you to power the unit.
· Daylight-viewable, 7" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 1800 cd/m² brightness
· Slim, lightweight design with 10-bit, touchscreen IPS LCD panel
· Supports up to 1080p60 video via full-size HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs
· HDMI-to-SDI and SDI-to-HDMI cross conversion is supported
· Uses SmallHD Swipe OS3 to organize and save customized function and settings pages
· Power with the V-Mount battery plate
· Four 1/4"-20 mounting points on top, left, right, and back
· Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch zoom
· DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
· Custom scale: Underscan only
· Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
· Image flip: Auto and manual
· Image rotation: Auto and manual
· Colour focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
· Peaking: Adjustable intensity
· False colour: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
· Dual-zebra: Customizable
· Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
· Vectorscope: Yes
· RGB parade: Customizable
· Histogram: Luma and RGB
· Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
· Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
· LUT import: Via SD card or USB storage device
· Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
· Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to 8 channels
SmallHD Cine 7 Monitor Camera Control Kit for RED DSMC2 Cameras
Control your RED DSMC2 camera with your SmallHD Cine 7 monitor using this Cine 7 Monitor Camera Control Kit. The kit includes a software license that provides full control via RCP (RED Camera Protocol) over your camera, a 2' locking 2-pin to 4-pin camera control cable, a 2' SDI cable, and a USB to 2-Pin LEMO adapter that connects to the back of your monitor. Also included is a neoprene sleeve to store your cable set.
The software allows you to access and control all camera functions that are available via RCP such as run/stop, colour and exposure controls, status, colour temperature, video format, playback, shutter, menu control, and more, all via the Cine 7 touchscreen.
SmallHD Cine 7 monitor
RED DSMC2 camera
· Colour controls
· Exposure controls
· Colour temperature
· Video format
· Menu control