· Bolt 3000 Transmitter/Receiver Pair
· Bolt Sidekick XT Receiver
· Dual V-Mount Plates on Receiver
· Up to 3000' Range Line of Sight
Teradek 3000 XT Overview
With the Teradek Bolt Sidekick XT Universal Wireless Receiver you can receive visually lossless 3G-video or HDMI signals from a Bolt 500 transmitter with zero latency. The Bolt XT is compatible with existing 3rd-generation Bolt systems, such as the Bolt 500, 1000, 3000, XT, and LT. The receiver unit itself can be secured via built-in 1/4"-20 or M3 threaded holes.
For convenience, a standard HDMI cable is included so you can plug in right out of the box. Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector. The receiver can share the transmitter with up to three other receivers. It features built-in AES 128 encryption that protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
· This receiver is backwards compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 500, 1000, 3000, XT, and LT systems.
· The receiver includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek's proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyzer to keep an eye on interference in your area.
· SDI ancillary data support: supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers.
· OLED Screen with Menu Joystick Navigation.
· 1/4"-20 and M3 mounting points.