The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II lens is a great one-lens solution for DX-format D-SLRs. Its wide angle to telephoto focal range gives photographers a versatile tool to get the shot without having to switch lenses.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) helps you to get the focus at ultra-high speed with exceptional accuracy so you won’t miss a shot. The SWM gives you very quite autofocus capabilities that are ideal for shooting video.
The Vibration Reduction (VR) system allows you to do telephoto zoom shooting even in low light conditions. The VR system minimises image blur caused by camera shake. With the VR system, you can now work with shutter-speed up to 4 times slower.
The Nikon Super Integrated Coating used in this lens minimises ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- 11x zoom lens for DX-Format D-SLRs
- SWM enables ultra-high speed AF with super quiet operation
- VR system, Nikon Super Integrated Coating allows shooting in low light conditions and minimises ghosting and flare
- ED lens element minimises chromatic aberration and enhance optical performance
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between AF (Autofocus) and MF
- Focal Length: 18 - 200 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
- Aperture Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: Nikon DX, FX in DX Crop Mode
- Angle of View: 76° - 8°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.64' (50 cm)
- Magnification: 0.22x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4.54
- Groups/Elements: 12/16
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 72 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.0 x 3.8" (7.62 x 9.65 cm)
- Weight: 1.23 lb (560 g)
- 1x Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- 1x Front & Rear lens caps
- 1x Lens Case
- 1x Removable lens hood