Rental Terms & Conditions
By signing the contract on the check out date, you acknowledge and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1. You confirm that you have taken all of the above listed items, including the parts of any kits. You also confirm that the gear is working upon pick up.
2. You also confirm that you will bring everything back before the due day. Any delay in returning the gear will incur additional charge.
The gear you bring back will be checked against the above list. We will charge you the full retail value for any missing items on the spot and will refund the amount to you if you can bring the missing item back within 2 working days.
3. You confirm that you understand the nature of the gear and know how to operate them. You also confirm that you will use them in a careful and safe manner and in accordance and compliant with any safety guidelines and restrictions and regulations.
4. You confirm that you will notify us immediately if any of the rented gear is malfunctioning. We will try our best to help resolve the issue. You acknowledge that we are not obliged to provide a loan unit and we are not responsible for any cost
5. If any rented gear is returned damaged, we will charge you the normal retail price of the item first. We will then send the item to the supplier or service center for repair quote. If the cost of repair is less than the retail price, we will refund the difference.
6. If there is a dispute with the cause of damage, we will base our action on the full report supplied by the supplier or manufacturer.
7. You acknowledge that there is risk associated with using the rented gear even if full care and attention are given. This may include but not limited to property damage, product damage, bodily injuries and economical damages to you or any other parties. You agreed that you or any related parties will not take any action, including legal actions, against us (Photogear) if you or anyone suffers these damages.