The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR Lens is a telephoto lens with an ideal balance between exceptional optics, advanced lens technologies, and a range of popular focal lengths. Designed for full-frame Nikon FX-format cameras, this G-series lens is also compatible with Nikon's cropped DX-format cameras.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) helps you to get the focus at ultra-high speed with exceptional accuracy so you won’t miss a shot. The SWM gives you very quite autofocus capabilities that are ideal for shooting video.
The Vibration Reduction (VR) system allows you to do telephoto zoom shooting even in low light conditions. The VR system minimises image blur caused by camera shake. With the VR system, you can now work with shutter-speed up to 4 times slower.
The Nikon Super Integrated Coating used in this lens, combines with Nikon’s very own Nano Crystal Coat, minimises ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- SWM enables ultra-high speed AF with super quiet operation
- VR system, Nikon Super Integrated Coating and Nano Crystal Coat allows shooting in low light conditions and minimises ghosting and flare
- ED lens element minimises chromatic aberration and enhance optical performance
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between AF (Autofocus) and MF
- Focal Length: 70 - 200 mm
- Comparable DX Focal Length: 105 - 300 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/4.0
- Aperture Minimum: f/32
- Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film, Nikon DX
- Angle of View: 34° - 12°
- DX Picture Angle: 22° - 8°
- Tilt/Shift: None
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.28' (1.00 m)
- Magnification: 0.274x
- Groups/Elements: 14/20
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: Optional
- Filter Thread: Front: 67 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.1 x 7.0" (7.87 x 17.78 cm)
- Weight: 1.87 lb (.85 kg)
- 1x Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR
- 1x Front & Rear lens caps
- 1x Lens pouch
- 1x Removable lens hood