The ‘Nikon NZ Full-Frame Lens Cashback’ Promotion runs from 12.00am Thursday 27th August 2020 to 11.59pm
Sunday 18th October 2020 (Promotion Period), and is only valid for purchases of selected Nikon products. All valid claims must be lodged and received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on Sunday 1st November 2020.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Claims can be made by visting www.mynikonlife.co.nz/promotions, clicking the ‘Redeem Now’ link, and filling in the online form.
- To be valid, all claims must include a copy of the receipt/tax invoice. The receipt/tax invoice can be submitted either
through the online redemption form, or via post addressed to Nikon NZ Full-Frame Lens Cashback, Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446. Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- ASP/ED, AS, ED, and HRI Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Fluorine Coated Front and Rear Elements
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus, Manual Focus Override
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The classic standard zoom now featuring Vibration Reduction image stabilization, Nikon's AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens is a truly versatile wide-angle to short telephoto lens characterized by its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture and electromagnetic aperture mechanism. A revised optical design incorporates a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element, in addition to three aspherical, two extra-low dispersion, and one high refractive index elements, to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high image sharpness and clarity. The Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings further benefit image quality by reducing lens flare for improved contrast and color accuracy and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements protect against dust, moisture, and smudging.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, a Silent Wave Motor AF system produces quick, quiet focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Further contributing to photographing in fast-paced situations and difficult lighting, VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is integrated into the lens design to provide greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.