The ‘Nikon NZ Full-Frame Lens Cashback’ Promotion runs from 12.00am Thursday 27th August 2020 to 11.59pm
Sunday 18th October 2020 (Promotion Period), and is only valid for purchases of selected Nikon products. All valid claims must be lodged and received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on Sunday 1st November 2020.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Claims can be made by visting www.mynikonlife.co.nz/promotions, clicking the ‘Redeem Now’ link, and filling in the online form.
- To be valid, all claims must include a copy of the receipt/tax invoice. The receipt/tax invoice can be submitted either
through the online redemption form, or via post addressed to Nikon NZ Full-Frame Lens Cashback, Lacklands LP, PO Box 56036, Auckland 1446. Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Six Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Fluorite and HRI Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Fluorine Coated Front and Rear Elements
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Removable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
Spanning a versatile range of longer-than-normal focal lengths, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR from Nikon is a portrait to telephoto zoom offering a bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, intuitive handling controls, and a sophisticated optical construction. This revised layout now includes six extra-low dispersion elements, as well as one fluorite element and one high refractive index element, to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and sharpness. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings further benefit image quality by reducing lens flare for improved contrast and colour accuracy and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements protect against dust, moisture, and smudging.
Balancing the optical attributes, the lens also features a series of robust physical and handling assets, including a four stop-effective Vibration Reduction system to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A Silent Wave Motor AF system also contributes to sharp imagery with quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance that is suitable for both stills and video applications. Four focus buttons are featured on the lens barrel for easily activating AF Lock, and full-time manual focus override is also available. Additionally, the lens also sports a weather-sealed magnesium alloy construction for working in harsh environments, and the removable, rotating tripod collar spins on ball bearings for smooth and quick shifting between vertical and horizontal shooting.
- Designed for use with FX image sensors, this 70-200mm lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and using selective focus techniques.
- Six extra-low dispersion elements combine with one fluorite element and a high refractive index element to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing, as well as increase contrast, clarity, and apparent sharpness for a richer image quality.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimise surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements afford protection to the optical system.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilisation helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable handheld shooting in low-light situations. Additionally, a dedicated Sports Mode is optimised for photographing when using panning movements and a Tripod Mode suppresses subtle ground vibrations.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
- Four focus buttons are positioned on the lens barrel for intuitively engaging autofocus or AF Lock functions.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras: D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D810, D810A, D800 series, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300 series, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- The weather-sealed design and magnesium-alloy construction is able to withstand dust and moisture for working in harsh environments. Additionally, the zoom and focus rings have been switched compared to previous 70-200mm models, with the focus ring closer to the mount now for more natural handling and control.
- Removable, rotating tripod collar spins on ball bearings to permit quick and smooth switching from vertical to horizontal shooting orientations.