Use the lightweight Cine 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor with RED Control Kit from SmallHD to provide professional monitoring for your RED DSMC2 camera with a sharp 7" display suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The kit includes the Cine 7 monitor, an L-series battery mount, a sun hood, a screen protector, an 8GB SD card, and the RED DSMC2 camera control kit that includes software, cables, and a USB adapter.
The Cine 7 monitor supports up to UHD 4K HDMI output as well as various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI.
The RED control software loads onto the monitor and allows you to control RED camera functions via the RCP protocol such as run/stop, color and exposure controls, status, color temperature, video format, playback, shutter, menu control, and more, all via the Cine 7 touchscreen. The control cable, SDI cable, and USB-to-LEMO adapter allow the monitor to connect to the camera.
The Cine 7 features a bright 1800 cd/m², 322 ppi, 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. Using the intuitive Swipe OS3, you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap. At the rear of the monitor, an L-series battery mount enables you to power the unit.
- Daylight-viewable, 7" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 1800 cd/m² brightness
- RED DSMC2 camera control kit includes control and power cables as well as the RED control software
- RED software works with RCP protocol to control functions such as run/stop, color and exposure controls, status, color temperature, video format, playback, shutter, menu control, and more
- Slim, lightweight design with 10-bit, touchscreen IPS LCD panel
- Supports up to 1080p60 video via full-size HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs
- HDMI-to-SDI and SDI-to-HDMI cross conversion is supported
- Uses SmallHD Swipe OS3 to organize and save customized function and settings pages
- Power with an L-series battery plate
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting points on top, left, right, and back
- An 8GB SD card, screen protector, sun hood, and cleaning cloth are included
- Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch zoom
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Dual zebra: Customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
- Vectorscope: Yes
- RGB parade: Customizable
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
- LUT import: Via SD card or USB storage device
- Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
- Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to 8 channels