- 14.4V/28.8V Bi-voltage auto switch
- For ALEXA LF/65 high voltage cameras
- For all normal voltage cameras
- For high voltage cine lights
- Compatible with normal voltage chargers
- 290Wh capacity, Max 200W high load
- 6A fast charging support
- 8-LED remaining time indicators
- D-tap power output socket
- Normal V-mount connection
- 1.5m drop-off proof, IP54 waterproof
- Multiple circuit protections
A great solution for the ARRI Alexa LF/65, the SWIT PB-H290S Intelligent Bi-voltage Battery
, can output both 11-16.8V normal voltage and 22–33.6V high voltage, with auto recognition and switching by the dedicated V-mount plate, compatible with Alexa LF/65 and all other normal cameras and devices, with no risk of misusing.
The latest ARRI Alexa LF and Alexa 65 require on-board battery input voltage 19.5-34V only, and the normal 14.4V (11-16.8V) batteries are no longer compatible with Alexa LF or 65. The existing standard V-mount batteries of 26-28.8V high voltage output, power Alexa LF/65, but the high voltage with the same physical connectors will surely damage other normal V-mount cameras. And the normal voltage on-camera devices can't get power from the high voltage battery as well.